Bmc logo80x80

BMC Remedy Review
Flexibility in development and the capacity of being used by so many different kind of businesses are the most valuable features for us.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

It enhances the implementation of process between teams in a central way, and if that is not possible it makes the integration with other applications easily.

Room for Improvement

There is a lack of features to help the support team in supporting this application. Anything that help to understand the workflow would be very appreciated. Having a "big picture" of a solution is a great way to solve any issue. Something that allows the "navigation" in the workflow (step-by-step), would be fantastic.

Use of Solution

We've used Remedy for 17 years and five years for ITSM.

There were no issues with the deployment

It has a problem with the memory management. It's the biggest problem from my point of view.

3/10 - customer service is very painful. It takes a lot of time to pass the issue to the technical support and until that happens, the issue jumps between the people in support, that ask us always the some things.

The technical service is OK.

I have always worked with this product, but the company where I work, has a lot of others products similar to this one, and along the years are converting for this one. So, for me, this is evidence of the quality of the product.

For the needs that my company have the structure is complex, and so the setup is a little complex to, but if you only need one server, the setup is straightforward.

Implementation Team

In the many years I have experienced both situations. My advice is to have a vendor team so they can validate everything in the setup.

ROI

Very dificult to talk about ROI in financial terms. Taking into account that the main concern is to choose the best delivery for a service, we are very happy with this product, and the feeling is that it pays for it self.

Other Advice

The final product has an installation with many modules, so choose carefully according to what your needs are. If you have something simple and if you know how to develop, the price of getting this product will decrease a lot.

1 visitor found this review helpful
C89811dc a199 4f15 ad38 22e61d6ef129 avatar

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About BMC Remedy?

Our experts can help. 242,522 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.