BMC Remedyforce Review

Good knowledge base and ticketing system but technical support needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the product for our banking solution. I use it as a way for customers to open their tickets and resolve problems that are related to their banking, both internal and external.

What is most valuable?

The knowledge base is the solution's most valuable aspect. All of the knowledge we need is right at our fingertips.

The solution offers the best ticketing incident regiment as well.

What needs improvement?

The solution's technical support is in need of a lot of improvement.

The pricing of the solution is quite high. It would be ideal if they could adjust it to make it more affordable. The fees on our management engine, in particular, are high.

The solution needs to have more documentation.

I've only been using the solution for about five months.

Although the solution is still quite new for me, I have noticed that it contains a few glitches and bugs, so I wouldn't say it is 100% stable.

I've found the solution to be scalable. I don't think an organization would have trouble scaling.

There are two or three other people using the solution in my organization, so there are three companies that currently use Remedyforce.

We've dealt with technical support in the past and have not been satisfied with the level of service that was provided to us.

The initial setup isn't straightforward or complex. It's quite ordinary. it's what you would expect.

I can't recall how long it took to install the solution or deploy it. I believe it took a couple of weeks. We spent a lot of time with some on-premises work.

We used a supporting consultant that helped us implement the solution at our organization.

The solution is costly. I'm not sure of the exact costs, however. I'm sure that the solution is more expensive than competitors such as ManageEngine.

I'm unsure if we evaluated another solution before choosing this one.

What other advice do I have?

I'd warn others that when it comes to implementing Remedyforce, they should be aware there may be fees involved.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. If they had better documentation and better technical support, I would rate them higher.