Board Review

It's provided us a good presentation of consolidated data to customers and senior management.

Valuable Features:

• Software is easy to install and backup is simple.
  • Support from BOARD is fantastic; always returning with solutions for both server and application questions.
  • There is permission control where data access can be set to different groups of users.
  • Accounting periods can be locked after each import which prevents accidental overwriting of past data.

Improvements to My Organization:

We lack a good presentation of consolidated data to customers and senior management and BOARD's slick graphics solved that. It allows various graphical presentation using the same set of data and the drill-down of details can be done from the reports directly.

Room for Improvement:

Data import error messages can be improved to provide more information on why a record failed to get imported.

9.0.4
More Board reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Tableau
Find out what your peers are saying about Board International, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: June 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.