Board Review

Secures user data allowing databases to be flushed and rebuilt daily

What is our primary use case?

Our business is the management of external client property portfolios. We use BOARD to provide clients with the ability to easily manage and maintain their property holdings.

How has it helped my organization?

BOARD has allowed us to provide to clients a tool which allows them to see the state of their entire holdings managed by us. With this tool, clients can make decisions based on fact and current information regarding property value, rental income, lease management, etc.

What is most valuable?

As a developer, the ability to create a data model and have it in testing within a week is fantastic. My favourite feature of BOARD is the ability to write back to the OLAP DB, as well as the Rdb, and secure user data allowing databases to be flushed and rebuilt daily.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice to see truly transferable processes from model to model, as well as a method of building repetitive processes.

Building similar models entirely from scratch could be made quicker with transfer abilities between databases and capsules.