Board Review

Useful for finding areas of inefficiency, but needs support for automatically defining cubes

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution in several ways, including:

• We develop data modeling for customers.
  • Internally, we use it to monitor and control company performance.
  • We create demonstrations for potential new customers.
  • We create dashboards that permit us to find and understand inefficiencies, which can then be improved.

How has it helped my organization?

Board helps us to better explain KPI performance, thanks to the creation of dashboards. These permit us to show the right information to discover trends and allows us to take action in advance.

It is useful for self-analysis regarding company data and helps to find areas where we can improve.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to create processes inside it. We can have Business Intelligence integrated with a CPM that permits us to develop structured projects. Also, the capability to manipulate data allows us to create different processes, easier and faster.

What needs improvement?

The product can be improved by making it possible to know where cubes are used. Also, the auto definition of a better cube structure can facilitate the process of structuring the database. This would avoid some types of errors.

Two years.