Bomgar

Bomgar Remote Support Review
Read the manual and do not be afraid to reach out to the Bomgar community.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable feature would be remote support. We have over 4000 computers on campus and this is our go-to for remote support.

Improvements to My Organization:

We used to have to constantly run from building to building and campus to campus. Now our technical staff can focus more on customer support than beforehand.

Room for Improvement:

I wouldn’t mind seeing this product have the functionality of pushing small software bundles. I think they might be working on this currently but I'm not sure.

Use of Solution:

We have been using Bomgar here at the college for about four years.

Stability Issues:

Bomgar is one of the most stable platforms I have ever used in the IT world. It just always works.

Scalability Issues:

Absolutely no issues with scalability at all.

Their technical support is top notch, although we have only used them a little. This product just works. I wish we had other products that are as reliable as Bomgar.

Previous Solutions:

We used to use Ultra VNC. We switched over because we were not having much luck with Ultra, as far as performance is concerned.

Initial Setup:

The setup was straightforward and we had lots of help from Bomgar. They sent down a technical adviser to help with the setup, but honestly it was very easy to setup.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Talk to your sales rep. Ours was very helpful in getting us a great deal with the product.

Other Solutions Considered:

The only other option we used was UltraVNC and as I said it just didn’t work well for us. We spoke with a lot of Dell KACE users and all of them highly recommended Bomgar. They work very well with each other.

Other Advice:

Read the manual and do not be afraid to reach out to the Bomgar community. A lot of help is out there for any issues you may run into.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Cac724a3 5514 4c82 99b5 de0c91738944 avatar

1 Comment

Cac724a3 5514 4c82 99b5 de0c91738944 avatar

Indeed the Support is top notch. When you say pushing software bundles, If you are looking at copying a installer during session and running install on users machine, then this is possible.

Like (0)06 March 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Bomgar Remote Support?

Our experts can help. 227,901 professionals have used our research on 5,829 solutions.