Bomgar

Bomgar Remote Support Review
Read the manual and do not be afraid to reach out to the Bomgar community.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature would be remote support. We have over 4000 computers on campus and this is our go-to for remote support.

Improvements to My Organization

We used to have to constantly run from building to building and campus to campus. Now our technical staff can focus more on customer support than beforehand.

Room for Improvement

I wouldn’t mind seeing this product have the functionality of pushing small software bundles. I think they might be working on this currently but I'm not sure.

Use of Solution

We have been using Bomgar here at the college for about four years.

Bomgar is one of the most stable platforms I have ever used in the IT world. It just always works.

Absolutely no issues with scalability at all.

Their technical support is top notch, although we have only used them a little. This product just works. I wish we had other products that are as reliable as Bomgar.

We used to use Ultra VNC. We switched over because we were not having much luck with Ultra, as far as performance is concerned.

The setup was straightforward and we had lots of help from Bomgar. They sent down a technical adviser to help with the setup, but honestly it was very easy to setup.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Talk to your sales rep. Ours was very helpful in getting us a great deal with the product.

Other Solutions Considered

The only other option we used was UltraVNC and as I said it just didn’t work well for us. We spoke with a lot of Dell KACE users and all of them highly recommended Bomgar. They work very well with each other.

Other Advice

Read the manual and do not be afraid to reach out to the Bomgar community. A lot of help is out there for any issues you may run into.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Cac724a3 5514 4c82 99b5 de0c91738944 avatar

1 Comment

Cac724a3 5514 4c82 99b5 de0c91738944 avatar

Indeed the Support is top notch. When you say pushing software bundles, If you are looking at copying a installer during session and running install on users machine, then this is possible.

Like (0)06 March 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Bomgar Remote Support?

Our experts can help. 239,537 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.