Bomgar Remote Support Review

A lightweight, reliable solution that gives IT a direct visual of occurring issues

What is our primary use case?

We use Bomgar Remote Support at our approximately 100 employee firm to provide immediate support no matter the employee's current location.

How has it helped my organization?

The firm has greatly benefited from using Bomgar Remote. It is a lightweight, reliable solution that gives IT a direct visual of occurring issues.

What is most valuable?

The file transfer feature allows IT to provide needed drivers and files without interfering with the employee's workflow. Also, it allows IT to "visit" and take over a session when assisting.

What needs improvement?

During initial deployment of the Client on employee devices, there were just a few which failed. This required a second try at installation. We did not know which failed due to no reporting of Clients (that I could find) within the Bomgar Representative Console.

We have had very little downtime, which was most likely user error.

No issues with scalability.

We have had to reach out only one time to Bomgar customer service. It had a pleasant, speedy resolution.

We used LogMeIn and switched due to rising its cost. We also had prior experience with Bomgar.

It has a straightforward setup. Bomgar has created a simple, lightweight deployment process.

In-house implementation.

Bomgar has a very fair pricing structure.

No other options were evaluated.