Bonita Review

Good user interface and the community support is helpful, but better documentation is needed

What is our primary use case?

I have been using Bonita to develop processes using the Bonita Studio. We have only been using it for simple, object console processes.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is better than all of the open-source BPMs that I have tried.

What needs improvement?

I have run into a lot of problems because there is not enough documentation. They should include more examples, as well as sample source code.

We have to relied on community support because we are using the open-source version. There are community websites available to help.

We are using the Community Version, which can be used free of charge.

I was having some trouble running my processes so I have compared Bonita with some other open-source BPM solutions.

What other advice do I have?

In general, Bonita is a very good solution. It is open-source and has a good UI. I find that it is the best in terms of management for BPM features.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Bonita reviews from users
...who compared it with Appian
Find out what your peers are saying about Bonitasoft, Camunda, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.