Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Review

Good drag and drop features, integrates well, and they offer good support

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to migrate from our prime database to our SAP product. We are also using it for the migration of the legacy solution to the SAP Hybrid.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is that it seems to be more of a drag and drop interface.

It integrates well with other solutions.

What needs improvement?

The drag and drop can be a little bit tricky.

There are some scenarios that we have covered and they are fine. We have problems in some scenarios where there are messages in the queue and would require some support.

I have been using this solution for six months.

We are not using the latest version. Rather, we are using the previous one.

It's a stable solution. We have not had any issues with the stability of this solution.

It's a scalable solution. We have API integrations with other applications and it's done a good job.

The integrations that we have, all work well.

When we have had issues, we can rely on technical support.

They provide good tech support and on the call, they come on board and are on Zoom or anywhere else.

They sort through the problems with us.

I have not used any other solutions. This is the ESB that I used and that I know. I cannot compare it with any others.

I was not a part of the initial setup. It was done by the network team.

The implementation was straightforward. You log into their cloud system and connect to that for integration purposes.

We have a monthly subscription, which is $550 per month.

What other advice do I have?

The data migration worked for us.

It serves the purpose that we need. As of now, it works well for me and our team so I'm fine with that. This is a product that I can recommend to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.