Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Review

Helps us to centralize Customer Data quality, Accelerate Time-to-Insight and provide a data governance

What is our primary use case?

Identify master data with errors that needs correction.

How has it helped my organization?

Being at the center of the various data silos within customer systems provides an easy way to implement a scalable and secure master data management hub as a service.

What is most valuable?

• Master Data Hub, it is a cloud-native master data management

We have been using Dell Boomi MDM since 2019.

When we start the project we had some issues related to a complex design. Globally, the product is stable.

The project was big within a complex environment but the results were good.

The business requirement were not well presented. The main issue in such big projects is that you need a product owner that could understand at the same time the business process and flows and the technology.

Compared to other products, Dell's price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it eight out of ten.

My advice to someone considering this solution is to understand your requirements. Boomi features are very advanced. You need to take the time needed to understand the business process and flows. Have a global view of the features.

The reporting needs to be improved to help get more KPIs in the longterm. Now, the system keeps only three months.