BotFarm Review

Great feature sets, stable, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

Our main customers are in the financial, banking, and insurance sectors. They use the co-location on the credit processes and insurance claims.

What is most valuable?

The solution has a lot of great features inside of it that clients can take advantage of.

The concentration of bots is great.

The solution is pretty out-of-the-box and is a great component of the greater Automation Anywhere platform.

What needs improvement?

The licensing schemes could be more competitive. They need to be much more flexible in their pricing.

It would be ideal if they increased their capabilities in process mining.

I've been working on the solution for six months. It hasn't been too long.

The solution seems to offer high stability. We haven't seen any bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

As a cloud platform, the solution is able to scale well. That's the benefit of the cloud.

Our clients tend to be large-scale businesses. They are not small enterprises.

In the future, we do have plans to increase usage. That is why we are hoping that the company can be more flexible with their licensing offerings.

The technical support is very good. They have a high rating on Gartner, for example. We're quite satisfied with their level of service.

We're still in the exploratory phase of trying out the solution. We haven't fully implemented it yet.

It's my understanding that the initial setup isn't complex, and is instead rather straightforward.

Currently, we are integrating different services for clients around the RPA console.

The pricing could be more flexible, especially if a company wants to scale.

We have looked at different RPA products. We are evaluating a few options and comparing features and pricing.

What other advice do I have?

We are a consulting services provider. We are working on automation.

Often deal with public cloud and hybrid deployment models.

Overall, I'd rate the solution ten out of ten.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Learn what your peers think about BotFarm. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
475,705 professionals have used our research since 2012.