BotFarm Review

Good dashboards and analytics with an easy initial setup

What is our primary use case?

We primarily have different use cases within finance and HR as well as in IT operations.

What is most valuable?

The solution's dashboards are very helpful to us.

We find the analytics aspect of the solution to be excellent.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

We've had a few issues with the APIs.

We have connectivity and integration with pretty much every single tech stack across the table that we have in the world, and there are a few areas that they don't do that well yet. I'd be looking for some improvement there, in terms of their integration with certain products.

I've only been using the solution for six to eight months. It's been less than a year. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is quite stable and very reliable. We haven't had any negative experiences in relation to stability. If doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches.

We haven't tried to scale the solution just yet. Therefore, I can't speak to how easy or difficult scaling the product may be.

From the perspective of business processes, the product is being used in at least eight to nine different business process areas so far.

We don't have plans to increase usage. I would say from what we had originally anticipated, we are about 20% to 30% usage. It's got a lot of scope for improvement still.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

We didn't find the implementation to be too complex. For us, the setup was simple and straightforward. We really didn't face any issues in that regard.

The deployment itself was also very quick, which was nice.

I maintain the solution myself. You don't need a lot of staff to maintain it.

We actually had Automation Anywhere handle the setup for us. They were quite helpful and very knowledgeable.

I don't have any details in relation to the licensing of the cost of the solution. It's not an aspect of the product I take care of.

I personally did not evaluate other solutions, however, an internal team did. They looked at UiPath, however, they decided on this product instead.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We're using the latest version of the solution right now.

I would recommend the solution to other companies if they are looking at an extensive integration across the tech stack within their organization. I would advise that if a company seriously considers the product, that they speak really clearly with Automation Anywhere. They need to ensure that their company will have the support they need, and if they do, they should consider proceeding.

Overall, we've been happy with the solution. I would rate it at a nine out of ten.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about BotFarm. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.