BotFarm Review

Offers good automation and good processes

What is most valuable?

The solution has very good processes. It's very easy to deploy and has good reviews on it. It offers good automation and the solution has very good developers working on it.

What needs improvement?

The scalability of the solution needs to be improved.

There's a general lack of technical support. This should be improved. It used to be better.

I'm quite familiar with the product from a logic standpoint.

Scalability is an area of improvement. We can increase the main features for our project but when we reached out to our personnel and asked whether Bot can be expanded, we were told "You cannot scale this Bot."

The solution doesn't have support like they used to. They need support. We have personnel of our own, but sometimes we need assistance beyond our own team.

The initial setup is straightforward. It is not complex at all. Deployment of the solution took some time.

I remember starting with it and the coding, designing, and implementing had to be handled before we could deploy.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model. Currently, we're just doing the migration process. After that, we'll merge with Logic Farm too.

The trouble we ran into was that we downloaded the Bot and we were using a manual batch of the downloader. We ran into trouble with customer support as well.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)