BotFarm Review

Good technical support and supports rapid deployment of multiple bots

What is our primary use case?

We are a service provider and this is one of the solutions that we offer for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the rapid deployment of multiple bots.

What needs improvement?

It should be easier to create an environment for bots to operate in.

There should be more support for developing in environments such as Citrix and Linux.

I have been working with BotFarm for about two years.

Scalability for BotFarm is great.

We are satisfied with the technical support from Automation Anywhere. They have been helpful in solving issues, including while we are implementing BotFarm.

I have been familiar with RPA for four or five years and BotFarm represents a big step forward. Other companies are running basic RPA, whereas, with this solution, you can move towards digitalized management instead of working with a single bot.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward for people who are familiar with Automation Anywhere products. However, for people without that know-how, it can be complex.

We did have some technical issues through our implementation, but the support team is quite helpful.

The length of time required for deployment depends on the environment, but the average is between one and two weeks.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a pretty good product and nobody else in the market is providing RPA at this level.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)