BotFarm Review

Good data extraction features and the technical support is helpful

What is our primary use case?

BotFarm is a group of bots running on the Automation Anywhere platform.

We have a banking and invoicing system and this solution is used for the automation of operations. It includes day to day invoicing and bank-related activities. We do not have anything complicated in the data extraction.

What is most valuable?

This solution gives us the ability to switch between Chrome and IE.

Automation Anywhere has good document extraction features where it can learn patterns.

The user interface is fine.

What needs improvement?

The community forums can be improved a little bit because they have mixed solutions or discussions with respect to some ideas.

I would like to see more process mining features to give us insight into them before we develop automation.

We have been using this solution for the past three months.

Compared to the other automation products that we have seen, stability is good.

We have not had to scale this solution yet.

Technical support is really good. When we have had issues, they have been able to help us. They gave us several solutions based on the challenges that we were facing.

The initial setup was pretty basic. We do not need a complicated setup here for the moment.

I installed this solution myself.

Initially, we were thinking about using another vendor but decided to stay with Automation Anywhere.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is implementing this solution is to carefully consider what it is that you need to do because it requires planning. With the correctly planning, the RPA deployment will be stable.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)