BotFarm Review

Easy to run scripts and the latest version has good improvements

What is most valuable?

They recently released the newest version that has a good program flow, quality, and blueprints that are all good improvements to the automation. They also have good integration with SAP.

It's also easy to run scripts from the EBS.

What needs improvement?

The new version is not very stable. Sometimes I can't use the recording sound.

They should improve the community. It should have a download version instead of every time needing to deploy through the SAS system something new. It's time-consuming.

I have been using BotFarm for the past year.

The software is overall stable.

It's easy to scale. We provide this solution to SMBs. They have around 500 employees but 50 in the office.

We recommend that it gets used daily.

I have contacted their support. We have a relationship with them in China. Their support is okay. I am satisfied with them.

I prefer Automation Anywhere to UiPath.

It's easy to set up. To get it installed and ready to work takes less than one hour.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good solution. I would recommend it.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. To make it a ten it should be more user-friendly. The community version should also be more stable. It should allow the user to directly download and install without the need to deploy through the SAS system.

They should also have more video material and guidelines.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)