Box Review

We have gotten the most use so far from content storage.

What is most valuable?

We have gotten the most use so far from content storage, but other areas (collaboration, platform) are of keen interest for us.

How has it helped my organization?

It has taken us from archaic means of document storage (local server shares) to a completely cloud based and mobile environment. For the first time ever, our sales professionals and managers in the field are able to access company data from anywhere at any time.

We have been using Box since June 2015.

We did, with some password reset struggles which appear to be in the rear view.

We have experienced 2 major outages since deployment and both were resolved within hours of the outage occurring.

Customer service is top notch with having a dedicated customer success manager assigned to the account.

Technical support has some room for improvement, but nothing insurmountable.

We did not use another cloud solution, but we did use on-premise storage.

The initial setup was as easy as it could be. The Box quick start process is very well thought through and well delivered.

We implemented though Box quick start, the level of expertise was very high.

Too soon to have a solid answer here, but all signs point to a very positive one.

More Box reviews from users
...who work at a University
...who compared it with SharePoint
Learn what your peers think about Box. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.