Sales Creatio Review

Helps me gather my data faster

What is our primary use case?

I'm using it for sales.

How has it helped my organization?

Instead of using Excel I'm using this program. It has helped me gather my data faster. But that's it, not much. It hasn't really improved anything yet because I haven't been able to customize it the way I want to.

I had a different strategy in mind for this product. Since we are mainly in the construction business, and it is very diversified, I haven't been able to use the software to its utmost. I'm using just the basics, I'm not using anything advanced. I am even trying to reset everything and start from scratch because it didn't benefit me from the first time I used it.

What needs improvement?

To benefit from this software you need to have somebody dedicated to customizing the features you're looking for and, to be honest, I do not have time to focus only on that. I handle many things in our company. I'm a partner in the company and I really do not have time to focus only on bpm'online. It needs somebody dedicated to it.

No issues with stability. The software is good.

I have had no issues with scalability so far.

Very helpful, very professional, I like their technical support. I have been dealing with three people so far and they are really professional. They respond quickly, they are very helpful.

I tried using Salesforce.com but when I started the implementation I didn't receive the proper support, the way I did with bpm'online, so that is why I switched.

The setup was straightforward, nothing complicated.

Again, honestly, I'm not benefiting from the product the way I should because I don't have a dedicated person to work on it and customize it. So for me, for the time being, it's expensive because I'm not using it to the optimum. The price itself is fine, I'm not complaining. But for the amount I'm paying, because we are a small to medium business, we should be benefiting more from the features of the product.

We didn't evaluate other options, I went straight for this one. I had a presentation on the product and I loved it and I used it.

What other advice do I have?

The customer service is good, the managers on my accounts are good, very helpful, very cooperative. It's user-friendly, you can do it yourself, you don't need to have a technical IT guy do it for you. However, it takes time to implement it, it takes time to work on it. You have to know exactly what you want from the software to use it efficiently.

I would rate the product itself at eight out of 10, but my usage of the product is a three out of 10.