Broadcom CNA Review

Easy to implement with good workflows but has some stability issues

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for employee workflows. For example, it helps us with tracking items such as employee leave, permissions, etc. It tracks all activities.

What is most valuable?

The workflow is the solution's most valuable aspect.

It provides for a dual ease of use. It saves us from a lot of manual work.

What needs improvement?

I would prefer is everything was automated. Although many things on the solution are automated, the backend is stiff manual.

We've had some configuration issues in the past. While portable offline configuration is easy, inside the controller and inside the server the user configuration a lot of other configurations have taken a lot of time.

There are no mapping fields.

In DC there everything seems to be okay. We can add cluster, no problem. However, in DR there are issues. I don't know what is causing us problems, however, we can't implement in DR, and yet, we require DR due to the fact that if anything were to happen, no one would be able to use the product.

I've been using the solution for one year at this point.

There are some glitches in the solution, therefore I wouldn't be able to say it's 100% stable. We have to fix bugs sometimes. There aren't a lot of issues, however, there are a few.

The solution currently has around 1,000 users.

We've scaled the solution in the past and had a pretty easy time of it. It's a scalable solution. Other companies shouldn't have trouble if they need to expand.

The technical support has been pretty good. When I raise issues, the engineers will help out.

While some components of support ae good, others ar not. For example, sometimes it will take a while to do an update. Their response could be quicker.

We did previously use a different solution, Jira, and decided to deploy this solution instead. We find that it works better.

The initial setup is quite easy. It's straightforward and isn't complex at all.

The installation is also very quick and only takes about 15-20 minutes to deploy.

We do have the solution's internal team to handle the maintenance for us. While I have my own team, they are not fully qualified due to the fact that it is not our product, so we do not have the level of knowledge.

We handle the deployment ourselves.

The solution is expensive, however, I do not know the exact pricing. That's something our sales team handles. I'm not privy to that information.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

The solution is deployed on the Virtual Client.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. While the product is good inside the configuration, we've faced some issues that make us question if we'll be able to continue to use the solution going forward.