Broadcom DX Application Performance Management Review

Agent metrics and customization are valuable features.

What is most valuable?

Agent metrics and customization are valuable features for us because we can set the "resting" metrics to shutdown to prevent overhead.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has given us better visibility of the agent and communication of the WAS application to the MQ server.

What needs improvement?

It should be more user-friendly, especially the CEM part and the agent instrumentation. They should be easier for the customer experience. This is one of the key areas where other competitors, like AppDynamics, beat CA.

I have been using this solution for four years.

We did not encounter any issues with stability, but you should understand how it works and build accordingly.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would give technical support a rating of 10/10.

We did not use any other solution previously.

The setup was straightforward.

Pricing is a key element that needs to be noted in terms of the market for the solution.

We did not evaluate other solutions. We selected this five years ago as there were no other such options.

What other advice do I have?

I have no specific advice except that it is a wise choice. Go for it.

More Broadcom DX Application Performance Management reviews from users
...who compared it with AppDynamics
Learn what your peers think about Broadcom DX Application Performance Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.