What is most valuable?
- Experience View: Provides a business-focused view. It answers the key question as to what is the customer experience, with a minimal amount of work required.
- Assisted Triage and Analysis Notebook: Answers the question as to why the experience is poor, without having to do all the manual digging around.
How has it helped my organization?
With Experience View, our operation team has all the required information in regards to the health and quality of transactions and applications. Thus, in turn, it improves collaboration and reduces the MTTR. It doesn’t require an expert to identify the RCA.
What needs improvement?
It needs to work on the mobility and the digital aspects, as they are currently getting merged in today’s scenario.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using this solution for the past five years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There were no stability issues, i.e., not with its current features.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We did experience some scalability issues, i.e., only at the mobility experience monitoring end.
How are customer service and technical support?
I would give technical support a rating of 9/10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
AppDynamics and Dynatrace are equally good solutions.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup is straightforward. With the default dashboard and differential analysis, there is no need to configure static threshold. It starts to deliver the greater value to the customer from day one.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
We are MSP partners, so we have been delivering the best licensing options for our own customers.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We looked at other solutions, namely AppDynamics and Dynatrace.
What other advice do I have?
- Delivers an easy, proactive, intelligent, and collaborative (EPIC) solution
- Helps to deliver a flawless user experience
- Has end-to-end application monitoring coverage, i.e., from mobile to mainframe
- Available in the SaaS version