What is most valuable?
- Real-time information
- Historical info
- Smart instrumentation
How has it helped my organization?
- Centralized point to start studying a problem
- Fast analyses
- Getting quick solutions on most cases, but sadly, not for the hardest ones
What needs improvement?
- User interface customizable components
- Being able to establish relations with source code
- Being able to add some custom add-ons, such as graphical add-ons and/or computes
- 1.- To solve the lacks of nice graphical components i think that this area could be opened to parterns and community. If you develop some mechanism to add graphical
- I will like to comment to you one more point. I think that introscope has to be more application focused, first question always is what applications are afectted/working,not servlets o jsp, so it will be nice that introscope has a mechanims to asociate a JSP, servlets, backend (DB schema), etc to 1 or more application or context, althoug it be manualy .
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using this solution for about four years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Sometimes the workstation hangs or becomes unresponsive. However, the web application works worse, is ugly, and we prefer to use the workstation.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There were scalability issues. With a high amount of data, we found that there is some loss of information when asking for the CLW. We have an issue open on this and CA its working to solve it.
How is customer service and technical support?
I would give technical support a rating of 7/10. They gave us fast answers when we asked for information, but there were delays to get a solution, even when the issue was clearly a bug.
How was the initial setup?
The setup was easy. It was self-learning in my case.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
I don't deal with pricing or licensing, but I think it is a bit expensive. However, the product is really good.
What other advice do I have?
It is a very good product, but it has to fit their needs because it is mainly focused on JAVA/.NET applications, although it has agents for PHP and Node.js.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?