Broadcom Service Virtualization Review

Our testing teams were able to complete testing ahead of schedule.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped manual and performance testing teams to complete their testing ahead of schedule.

What needs improvement?

Reporting needs to be improved for both manual and performance testing.

I've been using it for 46 months, and am currently working on setting up an environment for v8.

There were a few issues during deployment because of missing jar files.

There were issues with the older versions, until v6.1.

No issues encountered.

Very good, 8/10.

Very good, 8/10.

No previous solution was used.

It's straightforward, just follow the user manual provided on the CA website.

We implemented it in-house.

Clients were able to save $700k and three million GBP in the first year of using the solution.

It took us 14 man days to set up.

No other options were considered.

What other advice do I have?

Easy to implement with lot of built-in features.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are CA partners.
More Broadcom Service Virtualization reviews from users
2 Comments

author avatarit_user105102 (Architect at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees)

BAD FORM!! What else would you expect from a partner !? This forum should be for unbiased feedback - primarily from customers...

author avatarAriel Lindenfeld
Community Manager

@reviewer105102 - You're correct that the feedback should primarily be from customers. However, we do allow users who work for vendor partners to post reviews. On reviews written by partners, we include a disclosure that the reviewer has a business relationship with the vendor other than being a customer.

Reviews written by Real Users generally receive more likes and views than reviews written by partners. This causes the reviews written by Real Users to appear higher on relevant areas of the site.

Reviewers are required to register either with their LinkedIn profile or their company email address. This requirement enables us to prevent vendors or other non-users from posting fake reviews. This validation process combined with active community moderation and our commitment to review every post, allows us to have confidence in our information.