Broadcom Service Virtualization Review

When we started using the solution we were able to deploy the application on our test environment without any dependencies or constraints.

What is most valuable?

We have a lot of different tasks to perform. We use and value all of the features CA Service Virtualization has to offer.

How has it helped my organization?

We've always had problems with test environments. A lot of time was spent on preparing that level and we found a lot of problems with the environments. This ultimately, created a lot of contraints. When we started using Service Virtualization we were able to deploy the application on our test environment without any dependencies or constraints.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes we are faced with some problems, but CA Service Virtualization is a really felxible tool. When we encounter some problems or issues we just use our own method around it and move forward.

We've used this solution for about 2 years.

We did not encounter any issues with deployment. CA Service Virtualization has a lot of instructions and documentation about deployment.

The solution required a lot of CPU memory, but using enough PC OZU fixed the problems.

We didn't have any issues with scalabilty, but CA has a perfect community where all of their users can find the information needed.

We didn't have the need for technical support. Our team fixed the problems on their own.

We used a lot of other solutions, but switched to CA Service Virtualization because this one tool can cover all of our requirements.

The setup was straightforward as a result of having good documentation and a great community to reach out to for help.

Our team is certified by CA Service Virtualization.

More Broadcom Service Virtualization reviews from users