Broadcom Test Data Manager Review

What is most valuable?

Data masking and synthetic data generation.

How has it helped my organization?

By using this product we are able to provide test data for the development and testing teams. It has removed the dependency of making production data available for development and testing activities. Using data masking techniques we can comply the rule of non-disclosure of personally identifiable information

What needs improvement?

Automating repetitive tasks.

More than one year.

By using different functionalities of CA Test Data Manager, we were able to mask and deploy the data very easily to various environments.

Product is quite stable but it has some functional bugs which are fixed as soon as they are reported to the support team.

Yes, the product is quite helpful to suffice our data masking and synthetic data generation requirement.

8 out of 10

9 out of 10, all our queries and functional defects were resolved within very little time. CA technical support people are proactive and we get the fixes in very little time.

No, we didn’t use any other tool beforehand.

Initial setup was pretty straightforward. We just require a license and a native server, after installation the product will be available for all users under the server.

We implemented this in-house.

No, we didn’t evaluate other options. We had researched this tool and then chose it for our requirements.

More Broadcom Test Data Manager reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Informatica, IBM and others in Test Data Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.