Brocade Ethernet Switches Review

It has all the features I need and it is stable and scalable

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is connecting hosts to do some storages.

What is most valuable?

The solution works very well. It is a very good product and they have a network advisor that collects the information so that you can manage all the sound switches from one place, and also get the ports.

I have been using this solution since 2004.

The solution is stable and we haven't had any issues.

I believe it is easy to expand this platform. We get by with a switch with 24 ports active and then one can buy the other 96 fields, for instance. But we don't use directors, we use only switches. Directors are for the bigger networks. We have no other users on this platform. We connect to a new storage to the sound switch and new servers.

We haven't used the technical support yet.

The initial setup was really straightforward and easy.

What other advice do I have?

I have been using this solution for a long time and kept with it, because everything I need, is covered by it. I am happy with its performance and its features. I will rate it a nine out of ten.

Other
More Brocade Ethernet Switches reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Ethernet Switches
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Cisco, Juniper and others in Ethernet Switches. Updated: May 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.