Brocade Ethernet Switches Review

The technical support is good and the setup and installation is straightforward

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for ethernet switches.

What is most valuable?

The most important feature of this solution is the performance because we have many switches and we have a performance for Brocade Ethernet Switches that needs about 16 gigabyte per second. We have accessed these 16 gigabyte per second.

What needs improvement?

There are some performance issues that I would like to see improved.

I have been using the solution for four to five years.

We have many users on Brocade Ethernet Switches that use it for storages on the application.

The technical support is good. You just send them an email or open a ticket on the website, and then they will look at the issue.

The initial setup was easy and the configuration was straightforward. We used a consultant at first, but after that we figured the rest out ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

I am supporting NVMe technology and it's a new technology, so I often struggle with performance issues. That is why I will rate this solution a nine out of ten only, and not a ten out of ten.

More Brocade Ethernet Switches reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Ethernet Switches
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Cisco, Juniper and others in Ethernet Switches. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.