BrowserStack Review

We were able to connect to our web-application without much additional configuration.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature was that it was very easy to connect to our web-application without much additional configuration. So we could do very quick checks to get fast feedback.

Improvements to My Organization

It helped us a lot to accomplish our testing related goals and helped to provide better service to our customer, but I don’t think that it changed our organization functioning that much.

Room for Improvement

I would like application performance improvement to be better as, for me, it looked a bit slow. For example, loading one page sometime took 10-15 seconds.

Use of Solution

Maybe about a year. We didn’t use it permanently, but from time to time when we needed to check how does UI look in different browsers.

There were no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues with the scalability.

The application was very self-explanatory so I didn’t have to ask for technical support.

This was recommended and tried first by my colleague. I may have used some different solutions previously but I don’t recall them.

There was no set-up as it is web application. You just open the page and connect it to our server.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

This was done by my colleague, I just got a user account from him.

Other Advice

We needed to test our application in different browsers and BrowserStack had all the configurations we needed. There were some small issues though, but they haven’t prevented us from using the product. I think that product was easy to use. It was fast to start with it and didn’t need any additional technical knowledge.