BrowserStack Review

Easy to set up and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

We switched to BrowserStack because we didn't have enough devices so we moved to a cloud-based solution.

What needs improvement?

I would like for there to be more integration with BrowserStack and other platforms. One of our clients had Ranorex which is a solution that has a problem with automation on regional devices. It also provides record and play functionalities. Our client proposed integration with BrowserStack but it's not available. I would like for both web applications to be linked. There should be a solution for mobile-based automation.

It's very stable.

I have contacted technical support two or three times. They are good but I don't understand the hierarchy. They initially answer with some documentation and then they escalate it. There should be the option to schedule a call with them because people can't always find the solution through the documentation. I would like for them to have direct calls with their clients.

The setup was quite simple. The website easily explains how to set it up and if you want to integrate it with BPM tools there are online simple step tutorials.

The deployment takes around two weeks.

For small scale projects with 200-500 test cases involved, it is costly. But if it's a large project then it is much cheaper than purchasing real devices.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten considering how easy it is to set up.

They should improve the query resolution.

It is a good tool. We have multiple products that use it for automation.

More BrowserStack reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, SmartBear and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.