CA Advanced Authentication Review

We use it for PIN creation and PIN verification, has helped increase our revenue

What is our primary use case?

Right now we are using it only for PIN creation and PIN verification.

It has been pretty good, but there have been a few things that need to be taken away. CA has to know about them.

What is most valuable?

Rules on Risk Authentication are very good.

How has it helped my organization?

It actually increases our revenue and the customer base.

What needs improvement?

They definitely need to automate a few processes like the Wiley process. Even though Wiley is part of the CA group, it is not present in CA Advanced Authentication. I want that to be integrated, and not have to implement Wiley in-house during implementation.

Regarding database, they don't support some of the systems like ours. We had to get a workaround implementation for that. The CA consultant definitely helped us with that but still, we had to face a few issues while integrating it with FedEx.

Advanced Authentication talks about the Device ID. But how the device ID is captured, I want to know more about that.

Stability is pretty strong.

Scalability is pretty strong.

We were not previously using another solution. We went with CA because of customer demand.

Straightforward.

None.

What other advice do I have?

For this type of product it has to be able to handle a sufficient customer base. You have to take the traffic load into consideration, will it take the capacity.

I give it an eight out of 10 because we had a few glitches during the database connections, during installation, so I was not happy with it.

Check that it can handle your database first, before you get into the product.