CA Agile Central Review

The information can be viewed and customized easily. The defect-management cycle needs work so that the functionality is all the way through.

Valuable Features

We use it at the enterprise level, from the leadership to managers to teams, and everyone can use the same software easily.

It's very user friendly and intuitive as the information can be viewed and customized easily.

Improvements to My Organization

It's the first software that allows everyone to use the same software that is actually user friendly.

Room for Improvement

An improvement would be if at the leadership level, they want to view certain teams, it’s easy to break down. For example, if a portfolio is 60 teams, as a director, I can filter and easily see only my teams and the stats I want.

Also, the defect-management cycle needs work. It's already there, but the functionality isn't all the way through.

It could offer more functionality and spread those functionalities to individual users in a way they can understand. That would make it more intuitive, but I understand that doing so is a challenge.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for over five years.

We haven’t had any stability issues.

It’s meant for scaling and that’s the top functionality.

They were great. Never any issues.

It was already in place when I joined.

I've performed installations in other organizations, and it was very intuitive.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at products that have good scalability because of the size of our enterprise.

Other Advice

My advice would be to use it. As with any tool it has advantages and disadvantages.