CA Agile Central Review
It can integrate with HPE Quality Center. Excel imports and the ability to modify workflows are two important improvements I would like to see.

What is most valuable?

The ability to integrate to the HPE Quality Center is a powerful feature although we haven't used it yet and won't be doing it.

The test case organiser is another useful utility which could help users still using waterfall methods of working if they intend to use it for a while. This functionality is not inbuilt but was showcased by one of their support guys from CA who are happy to share it with customers.

Another notable feature is reporting at Portfolio level, and an organised business area which is set up from scratch with this tool can benefit from this feature. A senior manager will have more visibility as to what is happening in various projects and teams.

How has it helped my organization?

It needs to become more mature for large organisations with better integration required to DevOps.

It has the capacity to let you integrate if you have in-house development capability but not out of the box.

Solutions are available to integrate it with development tools or Atlassian tools but they are expensive.

What needs improvement?

I believe Excel imports and the ability to modify workflows are two important improvements which will enhance its competitiveness in the market.

I believe the feature to use Excel to import issues, tasks, test cases or any other relevant data will be a useful functionality which is missing and many teams are willing to have such a feature. Also, the ability to modify workflows to support custom requirements will increase acceptability of the tool. Currently it has a slightly rigid response to users wanting to tailor the project for their need.

I have used this product for less than a year.

It's a SaaS solution so no involvement in building it up.

For a large organisation, whether a bank or retail outlet, it has some challenges to integrate with the company's authentication methods.

Data integrity holds a challenge as data needs to be made secure which takes effort to achieve.

Customer service is 7/10.

I don't know the price but it's certainly cheaper than others.

Atlassian JIRA and HPE Quality Center: They are market-leading tools and still quite competitive with more features to support both waterfall and agile models.

What other advice do I have?

I would suggest to do a comparison chart for your organisation's needs and look at least 5 years ahead for the functionality and budget you are looking for in a tool. Not only the tool cost is relevant but also the resources to maintain it. For a very small organisation, I could certainly recommend a SaaS solution but for an organisation with more than 500 concurrent users, a standalone solution would be more apt, in my opinion.