CA Agile Central Review

Helps us find our user stories and allows us to see what our team members are working on

What is our primary use case?

It helps us find our users stories and allows us to see what everyone on our team is working on, and if we have any blocks.

It's performed pretty well.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows our team, and all the external teams that are waiting on us for dependencies, to see where progress is on the stuff that we're about to develop and deploy.

What is most valuable?

It integrates well with the things that we have. We're able to tie our stories in with our code repository, so that way our check-ins are tied back to our user stories.

What needs improvement?

I can't really think of any additional features that it needs. It pretty much has everything that we use it for.

It's been really stable. There have been some downtimes with it, but they're fairly short.

I'm not sure how well it scales. It's worked so far with our team.

I know a lot of our teams are using JIRA. The switch is because it has more features.

What other advice do I have?

When looking to select a new vendor, our criteria are

• price
  • feature set.

I give it a nine out of 10, just because of the slight downtimes, which make it hard to go in and update things.

Definitely look into it, because of all of the different tools for user stories and test case management. It's been one of the best I've experienced.