CA Agile Central Review

Crucial for our adopting of SAFe; logs 100% of our work, nothing can go under the radar

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

When we went into Scaled Agile Framework, we could not have done it without the use of Agile Central. So for us, it allows us to scale our Scrum teams, and it also enables us when we do our remote big room plannings.

What is most valuable?

Agile Central allows us to log one hundred percent of the work we do and it allows for no hidden work, so teams can't go under the radar with what they're working on.

What needs improvement?

Let's look at the portfolio level. Let's take a look at what capabilities are needed to scale our teams and really add them to the tool.

More than five years.

The stability of the product is pretty solid, and the tech support that we get with it is phenomenal. We don't talk to anybody because we don't need to. We use the web application for all of our support management.

For scaling, we look for Agile Central to be the leader for the software that's going to get us to the next 4.5 Scaled Agile Framework.

I'm a proud user of Rally and Agile Central for the last six years and the ease of use - I don't even know when a new release is coming and I don't need to because it's so easy to use what's new.

What other advice do I have?

When we go out and look for a vendor, we're looking for a partnership. So we're not looking for a vendor, we're looking for a partner.

On a scale of on to 10, I would give it a solid 9.9.