CA Agile Central Review

Streamlines workflow for many simultaneous users

What is our primary use case?

I was previously using it as a scrum monitor for the team. It helps with billing and the IT team used it, as well. I am very satisfied with this product.

How has it helped my organization?

CA Agile is a product that really needs more than 100 teams working on it. It works best in big organizations. It definitely streamlines workflow for many users in tandem.

What is most valuable?

The program management is one of the most valuable features in the bank I work for. I was able to create epics for our budgeting concerns and it helped me link everything together.

What needs improvement?

I think there is a missing link with the development activity. Some developers are pushing in new versions of the code, but you cannot make the link from the user story to a specific application version.

It is stable.

We are a big company. We have about 170 teams, and we find it scalable. It has been used for more than 1500 people at our company.

I have experience with JIRA. I find Agile has an easier UI. Furthermore, JIRA was more of an IT tool, and Agile has both IT and business capabilities.

It is expensive and may not be worthwhile for a small company.

What other advice do I have?

When considering a new solution, I always consider:

• UI
  • Price