Ca2

CA API Management Review
It has built-in identity management so that when someone logs into the UI, it can confirm their identity and give them access to what they need to see.

Valuable Features

Overall, it's a great tool and they keep building in more and more capabilities.

Improvements to My Organization

It provides us a needed level of security in restricting access for the user. It’s able to make multiple API calls while looking like it’s just making one.

Room for Improvement

I was hoping that there would be some deeper dive Gateway training than their two day workshop and the self-paced study provided. The only course that focused on the Gateway was a Sales Certification course, for which I never did get my certificate, and it was only a short intro to the Gateway and the Portal. There was nothing that I could find that was more in depth than that.

Some of the speakers at CA World spoke about how they used the Gateway, but mostly it was mentioned that partners were using it. So it would be good if there could be more deeper dive Gateway training during the Pre-Conference training sessions.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We' have no issues with scalability.

They are great, very helpful, and they make sure that you know that they are there to support you. They're responses and have always provided us with solutions.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered

I believe that they evaluated several different products and this was the best to fit our needs.

Other Advice

Definitely do your research and, if possible, take the two day workshop to show you how to use the tool.

Also, get recommendations from people and get their feedback.

1 visitor found this review helpful
64010a95 b7c7 476e 8491 1b8dbf330008 avatar

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA API Management?

Our experts can help. 238,917 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.