Ca2

CA API Management Review
I used to use a proxy to publish APIs, and now we want to use the CA API gateway, as it's more advantageous. They need to fix a bug so that we can publish new APIs with a socket.

Valuable Features

The published API is easy. We don’t have any idea how to create or add value to the API to aggregate security, and we want to add the CA API gateway.

Improvements to My Organization

The API gateway is a great solution.

Room for Improvement

In two months, we want a new API publishing system to be opened. We need them to have fixed the issues of the API gateway by then.

We had no issues with deployment, but it's not a stable solution.

It's not stable. I want to publish new APIs with a socket, but it’s not stable enough for this. They need to fix this bug in order for it to be stable.

We introduced it on triad, but we haven’t tested the scalability of it yet. We'll know more in the coming weeks as we test the system.

We always consult with technical support.

The initial setup was easy, but I had some issues with the software. I want them to simplify the upgrade method.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA API Management?

Our experts can help. 238,917 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.