Ca2

CA API Management Review
The logs help us troubleshoot. Easy to manage policies.

Valuable Features

This product is easy to use. We are able to troubleshoot with the logs that it creates and it's easy to get people up to speed on it.

Improvements to My Organization

We use it for managing policies and that process is simple and easy to perform.

Room for Improvement

We'd like to see an updated migration tool. Right now, the migration process works but it is a little clunky because there's not a good tool for migrating it. It's an older version tool so the services need to be restarted every once in a while.

It's pretty stable. Once in a while we'll have an issue or we have to restart it but the product itself is very stable for us.

I think it scales well. We've got a cluster going and we can increase the size if we have to so it works out well.

I have only used technical support to consult about upgrades. They are very good. They always have answers when we have questions so it has worked out really well.

We used Layer 7 before CA acquired it.

Other Advice

I recommend this product because of how successful we've been with it.

The most important criteria for me when selecting a vendor is the quality of their support and technical staff. If they are able to help us, it makes it a lot easier.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA API Management?

Our experts can help. 238,917 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.