CA APM Review

It allows us to analyze data and find problems that may affect delivery to our clients, although the individual components could work better together to provide more accurate predictive analyses.

Valuable Features

I think that the most important feature is the freedom to construct the workloads for the database size we need according to number of users, data, and other criteria. The process to build with this tool is easy and very user-friendly.

Improvements to My Organization

In our company, we have several simultaneous projects. We need the ability to manage all of them in terms of dates and costs when we deliver to our clients. APM allows us to analyze data and find problems that may affect delivery to them.

Room for Improvement

I think that the tool has all of the components we need, but the individual components could work better together to provide more accurate predictive analyses.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It's been very stable for me.

This tool has supported our growth anytime we've scaled.

Technical support is good. Importantly, they have a lot of experience with being discreet in our use of their services for our customers.

The initial setup was totally straightforward.

Other Advice

I have a certification background and have come to realize that nothing is perfect. But you should just buy it and use it as the tool is very, very good.