CA APM Review
We can see the frontend, backend, middleware transactions, and URLs all in a single dashboard.‚Äč

Valuable Features

It gives us a 360 degree view of application performance. We can see the frontend, backend, middleware transactions, and URLs all in a single dashboard.

Improvements to My Organization

I have personally audited the number of incidents opened for the Application Support Team before I implemented CA APM for one of my clients. The incidences raised by end users for application performance-related issues decreased from 1700 per quarter to 250 per quarter. CA APM/Wily was proactive in its monitoring.

Room for Improvement

It needs better documentation to help make the implementation easier.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for five years.

The issues during deployment were with the documentation. Documentation needs to be improved.

It is the most stable tool I have ever used. We've had no issues with instability.

We didn't have any issues scaling it to our needs.

I rate technical support a 9 out of 10.

There was no solution in place previously.

The initial setup was a little tricky, and not too easy.

Implementation Team

We're implementation partners.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked into Aternity.

Other Advice

You should just go for it.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're an implementation partner.

Free Trial

No credit card required. It's easy and free for 30 days.