CA APM Review

We're currently using CA APM to detect the kind of traffic that our customers are dealing with.

Video Review:

What is most valuable?

What we're currently using CA APM for is to detect the kind of traffic that our customers are dealing with. How do we affect our customers in the way that they access our servers?

With some of the setups that we have on the mobile app, like, is there anything we can do to shorten the time that it takes them to hit and access their account information using the mobile app?

How has it helped my organization?

We've been able to detect a lot of anomalies, troubleshoot those and fix them. It helps us with where to look. We're able to find the key component that's causing the issue and drill down into it, get into the details, and then fix the issue.

What needs improvement?

I'd like some simpler dashboards; some easier reporting. Everything looks a little too technical. To show our executives, it needs to look a little nicer.

I think it's fantastic. Stability is really awesome.

I haven’t used CA technical support.

What other advice do I have?

It takes care of our issues.

Let's up that user interface; make it look a little bit better.

It's better than anything else I've ever used out there.

1 visitor found this review helpful