Ca2

CA APM Review
We're currently using CA APM to detect the kind of traffic that our customers are dealing with.

Video Review:

Valuable Features

What we're currently using CA APM for is to detect the kind of traffic that our customers are dealing with. How do we affect our customers in the way that they access our servers?

With some of the setups that we have on the mobile app, like, is there anything we can do to shorten the time that it takes them to hit and access their account information using the mobile app?

Improvements to My Organization

We've been able to detect a lot of anomalies, troubleshoot those and fix them. It helps us with where to look. We're able to find the key component that's causing the issue and drill down into it, get into the details, and then fix the issue.

Room for Improvement

I'd like some simpler dashboards; some easier reporting. Everything looks a little too technical. To show our executives, it needs to look a little nicer.

I think it's fantastic. Stability is really awesome.

I haven’t used CA technical support.

Other Advice

It takes care of our issues.

Let's up that user interface; make it look a little bit better.

It's better than anything else I've ever used out there.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA APM?

Our experts can help. 239,537 professionals have used our research on 5,962 solutions.