CA APM Review

The triage can find the root cause for pent up issues, but it should be easier to set up

What is our primary use case?

My use case is that we have system called "Systemwalker", so we are trying to collaborate that product with APM. We are trying to use the triage of the APM, and we are still evaluating that system.

It is performing okay. We are waiting for the new release. They have not released that yet.

How has it helped my organization?

We want to sell the project in Japan. We have users in Japan. By combining the APM and our product, CA can sell it.

We are a partner. We bring our customers to CA, and they can sell the product. Recently, CA is focusing on customers in Japan, the Fujitsu customers.

What is most valuable?

The triage can find the root cause for pent up issues.

I created my own program to test the triage, and it works.

What needs improvement?

It should be easier to install or set everything up.

I think that they are trying to add the artificial intelligence to the triage, so we are waiting for that.

Trial/evaluations only.

We are doing the PoC phase, so we have not done any of that kind of stability test.

Not sure.

We have used the Japan CA team. They are helping us. They have been helpful and responsive.

We are also in contact with the people in Santa Clara, and they are also helpful.

We tried, but we could not do it ourselves. Japan CA did the initial setup themselves. They were helpful.

We have just so many settings. We could not figure out what were the right settings. We could not get the data fast in store.

No. The president, my boss, told me to test APM, and find a solution with our product.

What other advice do I have?

If people are looking for the solutions from a big company, maybe I would recommend the CA.