CA APM Review

There is no auto flow diagram, and the alert mechanism is not as good when compared to other tools.

What is our primary use case?

We are using CA APM for Layer 7 applications, like SQL, as well as application debugging.

What needs improvement?

Compared to other tools, it's not good.

First, there is no auto flow diagram. Second, the alert mechanism is not as good when compared to other tools. Third, there are many different folders, such as front end, back end, and BB queries, but it's very critical to centralize all the business connections. Fourth, there is an issue relative to the build all view.

Three to five years.

It's a very stable product.

There aren't issues related to CA APM's scalability.

Compared to other tools, the technical support is not good. Other tools give support in real time, whereas CA will only reply 48 hours after I log a call.

We have multiple solutions, like CA APM, and Pinpoint.

For implementation, it's just straightforward. There is no challenge to correlation, continuation or estimation, and there is no complexity in our environment.

Free Trial

No credit card required. It's easy and free for 30 days.