Broadcom DX Application Performance Management Review
Has a user-defined transaction profiling, but it should enable you to see the usage and performance of all application dependencies
What is our primary use case?
Java-based enterprise application servers monitoring: for example, WebSphere Application Server, JBoss EAP, WebLogic.
How has it helped my organization?
- User-defined transaction profiling
- Application topology discovery and visualization
- Application component deep dive.
What is most valuable?
It should enable you to see the usage and performance of all application dependencies like databases, web services, caching, etc.
What needs improvement?
- Root cause detection
- Easy installation and configuration
- It should facilitate real user monitoring to see what your users are experiencing in real time.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Dec 12 2018
More Broadcom DX Application Performance Management reviews from users