CA Asset Portfolio Management Review
In a fast era of technology, I was confused with lot of stuff at my desk. However, IT Asset Manager made it easier for me to handle a bundle of things at same time.
• IT Asset manager is a centralized stock list and inventory application for computer hardware and software resources of the company.
• Helps to make better cost control, license conformity, and gives a precise revived planning for desktop computers.
• Resilient and takes into account tracking and recording of resources and software applications.
• IT Asset Manager makes certain that you do not have to buy on hand resources again, or that out of stock resources are not purchased, by assuming that they are existing.
• Cost, time, and risks that relate to auditing of compliance are greatly reduced with the use of IT asset manager.
Room for Improvement:
• Composite and complicated software to comprehend at start. Users have to integrate with each and every computer for inventory.
• Very complex to setup with Human Resource, help desk, procurement, and supply chain systems.
• Complexity of setup makes management and maintenance of these systems complex and protracted.
Usually manual inventory is done in companies for resources, but buying this IT Asset software makes enterprises free from asset management.
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Micro Focus, ServiceNow and others in IT Asset Management. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.