CA Clarity PPM Review

We're able to allocate resources from various parties -- business analysts, developers, etc. -- as they work off a single platform.

Valuable Features:

The best feature is the ability to control the demands of both big and small projects. For example, we recently implemented a CRM tool and it needed many resources and had many, many documents to support the project. PPM gave us the ability to control different projects with different needs at the same time because it's a unified tool.

Improvements to My Organization:

Room for Improvement:

I think it needs better reporting. The reports should be more user-friendly as they're currently hard to understand.

Also, the UI is pretty logical, but it's hard to extract the data I'd like to see from the reports.

Deployment Issues:

There have been no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

It's very stable, and we have roughly 115-120 endpoints.

Scalability Issues:

We have a lot of endpoints, and it's scaled just fine.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated the HP solution, but the CA solution was more complete and integrated better with Service Desk Manager (SDM).