Serviceaide Intelligent Service Management Review

Reduced the Service Desk effectiveness compared to the product we were using.

What is most valuable?

The ability to add Additional Information Screens on the fly.

How has it helped my organization?

Actually this product and its limitations reduced the Service Desk effectiveness compared to the product we were using.

What needs improvement?

You cannot make any structural customizations to any of the screen since this is a SAS and it is a shared database structure.

2 Years

Yes – we lost functionality we had due to the fact that you could not build in all the custom feature we had with HEAT.

We had numerous outages due to issues with product and data center issues.

No issues with scalability.

All support was in India and was not good.

I found them adequate at best.

We had been using FrontRange HEAT and when we outsourced the Service Desk (big mistake) they provided a solution called On-Target. After they failed to deliver the functionality in their contract they were required to purchase us a new ticketing system. We did not go back to HEAT since the CIO wanted everything outsourced and nothing in-house.

It was easy for me since I was very familiar with ticketing systems.

We worked directly with InTeq who owned InfraDesk before they were acquired by CA.

Product was very expensive and I was not happy with the limitations of the SAS.

The cost was a 3 year contract with InTeq and was 300K a year, since it has been acquired by CA I am not sure what it would cost if you were a new customer.

Yes – we looked at going back to HEAT but FrontRange came back with a bid for their other product ITSM which was too expensive even after I told them that we wanted HEAT with Change Control and cost was important.

What other advice do I have?

If you need any kind of customizations or think you may need them in the future, look for another product.

More Serviceaide Intelligent Service Management reviews from users