CA Cloud Service Management Review

Self-service allows our customers to place their own orders and requests, and we can then automate ticket workflow and distribution assignments. However, I'd like to see a mobile app for our analysts.

Valuable Features

I'd say that the most valuable feature for us is the management of all our tickets, with change incident requests. The service catalog is huge for us, with which we just went live. Prior to this, we had no self-service, so that's a big plus for us.

Improvements to My Organization

The self-service is huge for us. It allows the customers to place their own orders and request. We can then automate ticket workflow and ticket distribution assignments.

Room for Improvement

I would really like to see a mobile app for our analysts. That would be a huge improvement, a huge win. Also, some type of mechanism to manage analysts who are on call would be nice.

No issues encountered.

We have been seeing a little bit of latency here and there, but we haven't been able to identify it. We are still in the process of trouble shooting it, seeing if it's something with the network or with the services of the product.

We just went live two months ago, so it's hard to say. I would imagine, yes, it's very easy to expand our service catalog and our forms on there. So, it's very nice.

They get back to me really quick when I have a critical ticket. I logged a critical ticket just on Friday. So, it's nice that they got back to me within half an hour. That was a big plus.

It was easy as all the tools they provide. Not having to deal with building anything in the database and just being able to put in custom attributes and communication templates. It was all really easy.

Other Advice

This is really easy solution to scale up and get get going to add new catalog items. It's very simple.