CA Deliver Review

Flexible report configuration, segmenting reports on specific requirements are key

How has it helped my organization?

Has allowed us to move away from centralised printing to user/local based. Ability to segment reports and archive and/or print, based on specific requirements.

What is most valuable?

Flexibility of report configuration; allows for quick and simple amendments to definitions.

What needs improvement?

Functionality to allow export to xls/pdf, etc. (Note: this is available in add-on product CA – OM Web Viewer).

More than five years.

Close to 100% availability. Less than 2-3 problems impacting availability in 20 years.

No issues, very easy to upscale for growth.

Rarely used, but has always been responsive and delivered a solution.

Previously, Control-D. Switched to align to enterprise preferred solution.

Was not involved initially. Have performed many iterations since, very easy to install/configure.

Pricing is reasonable, licensing model suitable for large enterprises.

Offerings from AGS, Tivoli, IBM. None offered a suitable migration solution or same breadth of functionality.

What other advice do I have?

Extremely stable/reliable. Easy to install. Would suggest also installing OM Web Viewer to allow browser based access to the tool. Highly recommended.